The time of year where we give thanks to dads everywhere is just around the corner!
The Woodruff Institute for Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery has top-rated skincare products for men. Here are a few of our favorites…
1) EltaMD Clear – Great because it is oil-free and lightweight for the man who doesn’t like to feel the product. Helps calm the skin so great for post shaving. Contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Great for everyday sun protection and moisturizer in one product.
2) EltaMD Sport – Have your fun in the sun—but play it safe. This sunscreen is great for swimmers, skiers, runners, golfers and other athletes – or for those who just love to be outdoors! UV Sport is water-resistant so it won’t rinse off in water or drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat.
3) Turo 3 in 1 Shower Gel – Can be used for the hair, face and body. Product that does more than one thing. It washes away impurities from head to toe using a biodegradable, nonirritating, plant-based surfactant system. Hydrating and protecting, it rinses off cleanly and effortlessly without leaving residue, keeping the hair, face and body feeling fresh and moisturized, yet clean and ready for any further treatment.
4) Turo Active Shave – Why is it so good? Because it isn’t “just” shaving cream. What starts as a light and soothing cream transforms into foam once it is applied to your skin. When that happens, your skin is exfoliated – allowing for the closest possible shave. Then moisturizers penetrate your skin, leading to reduced redness and chafing. And anti-aging ingredients like Algae Extract and Glucosamine HCL then go to work – because who wants a close shave only so they can see more wrinkles.
5) Turo Regenerating Night Cream – In addition to moisturizing, soothing and repairing the skin overnight, Regenerating Night Cream visibly reduces signs of aging, promotes healing and reduces wound scarring. Still want more to happen while you are sleeping? OK, it also increases skin’s moisture, firmness, elasticity and smoothness. It is clinically proven to protect against UV damage and increases the collagen and hyaluronic acid in your skin to help reduce the volume and depth or wrinkles in just eight weeks.
The Woodruff Institute also offers facials for men and other aesthetic treatments. Gift Certificates Available.